A global computer software and services company that develope products and services include Internet of things (IoT), augmented reality (AR), and collaboration software is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer
A global computer software and services company that develope products and services include Internet of things (IoT), augmented reality (AR) and collaboration software, is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer:
- The perfect fit for this role is someone who has previously found ways to turn complex product requirements into simple and intuitive experiences, combined with experience designing within the 3D CAD/CAM/CAE space.
- In this role you should understand users’ needs, instill confidence, while fostering an innovative spirit that inspires yourself and fellow team members to think big.
- You will translate complex business solutions into usable interfaces for Creo, company’s suite of 3D/CAD/CAM/CAE software solutions.
- You will Collaborate with Product Design teammates, Product Management, Engineering, and QA stakeholders to deliver experiences that meet both user and business goals.
- You will conduct research, translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, prototypes, run usability test and work with the teams until successful delivery.
5+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer in:
- Designing complex desktop applications
- End-to-end product design. Proficiency in all phases of the UX design process
- Experience in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Axure or others
- Experience in CAD / 3D applications
- Engineering background - Advantage
- Experience in work within a large, international enterprise - Advantage
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Full time position (no freelance)
You will be asked to provide a portfolio