לחברת הנדסה המפתחת מערכות לתחנות דלק דרוש\ה R&D SW Engineer
Experienced R&D software engineer
A leading, known engineering company developing multi-discipline hardware and software solutions for fleet management and fueling systems for retailers and diverse customers globally in the Energy & Oil industry is looking for an experienced R&D software engineer to lead the development of Core controllers for fueling and charging SW management solution, addressing a wide variety of challenges and interfaces from features to services.
The company is seeking an experienced and delivery-oriented .NET developer to lead the development of multi-disciplinary roadmap in an agile, fact paced, dynamic environment.
• As a member of our team you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance features and services in .NET environment, integrate 3rd party HW to the core controller deployed worldwide.
• Engage in defects analytics and collaborate with customer support, QA and R&D colleagues
• Working in agile in a dynamic day to day environment.
• Work closely with customer managers to support field
Desired Skills –
• 6+ years of experience as software engineer in .NET development (server side preferred)
• Experienced with HW & SW integrations
• billing solutions, 3rd party vendors
• Innovative and creative – sees problems as challenges and translate to operational solutions
• Deep familiarity with Windows internals (Win32 APIs)
• Team player is a must