A global provider of CAD, PLM, IoT and AR solutions, is looking for a Senior Technical Product Management to join our Herzliya development center. In this role you will be part of a fast-moving, experienced team using agile development processes to create world-class software products which will bring value to our customers.
As part of your job you will:
· Working in an Agile environment, creating and managing product backlog, prioritizing work, performing backlog acceptance, overseeing development stages, and managing risks and dependencies.
· Participate in the vision, design, and implementation of quality products.
· Bridge the gap between our product management team and engineering teams, distilling high level requirements into actionable plans that our expert developers can execute on.
· Bring a user perspective to the design of our products, ensuring that we deliver products that our customers want to use.
· Continuously learn new technologies and develop new skills
· Become an expert on our products. Support internal training for new products and features
· Bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, science or equivalent
· 5 years working in an enterprise software development delivery role
· Minimum 3 years working as a TPM/PO role
· Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
· Experience with Scrum and agile processes is required
· Experience writing user stories, creating product backlogs, prioritizing work, and performing story acceptance is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable interacting with technical and business professionals at every level.
· Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Will be a plus:
· Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure) and SaaS solutions.
· Object oriented design and development experience, integration with enterprise applications and systems/APIs (Java/REST/SOAP).
· SAML, OATH and related security experience.
· Experience with productivity tools and languages (Jira, scripting).
· Understanding of modern DevOps practices