We are hiring for : game developer
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new in-games scenario missions, programming the dynamics of Edge Gaming training methodologies within existing games such as CS:GO, Fortnite, Call Of Duty and more.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code in C#, unity-like engine (Games SDK) and client software environment.
• Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
• Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Support test and deployment of new products and features
• Participate in code reviews
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience with Agile software development methodologies