a global company in Hod Hasharon is looking for Senior Bookkeeper
• Manage and update the consolidated group books - Includes full Month-end closing
(accruals, fix assets and depreciation, prepaid expenses and amortization,
• Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts
• Process, verify and reconcile AP invoices.
• Bank Reconciliations.
• AR+AP Reconciliations.
• Manage all the payments cycles (vendors forecast and actual payments, salaries
• Manage the monthly invoicing and collection process.
• Help in preparation of the reports for monthly and quarterly closing, including annual
report for audit.
• Assisting with audit support as necessary.
• Manage the Credit card process.
• Tax submissions
• Managerial skills (1-2 bookkeepers)
• Monthly submissions to tax authorities (VAT and Mas Hachnasa)
• Type 1 - 3 bookkeeping certificate – must
• At least 5-8 years of bookkeeping experience, international Hi Tech Companies –must
• English at an advanced level (both spoken and written) - must
• Experience with NetSuite – advantage
• Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially excel - advantage
• Experience at a multiple-currencies and a Global company (USA as one, but not only)
• Full-time availability – must
• Experience with Israeli payroll regulations as a controller (Chilan) – advantage
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload.