The future of food is here!!! Cutting edge food tech company is looking for Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
The future of food is here!!! Cutting edge food tech company is looking for Regulatory Affairs Project Manager.
The Regulatory Affairs project manager will support all regulatory activities worldwide.
• Support in writing, preparing, and maintaining documents for submission to regulatory authorities worldwide.
• Prepare and maintain regulatory dossiers as necessary to obtain and sustain product approval.
• Perform overview of relevant regulations in the various territories.
• Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases.
• Academic degree in life science or chemical/biotechnology engineering.
• 2+ years of experience in global Regulatory Affairs in the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry
• Excellent English skills (writing, reading and communication).
• Ability to work in a multi-interface environment.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at strict timelines.
We are looking for team players, challenge crackers, innovators, creative talented people…
The company is located in Rehovot Full time job