A company that develops equipment and cell cultures, is looking for a
Biochemistry researcher to join the R&D team.
Participate in scientific efforts related to metabolomic analysis, from literature review through new components discovery into product.
Development of protocols to identify metabolites in cell media samples, as well as protein
identification, biochemical analysis, chromatography-based separation, etc’
Documenting, categorizing, reporting and presenting data to multi-disciplinary groups.
This individual will contribute to the design of media components variants based on metabolic data, and scientific literature. Directs and develops optimization, design, and implementation of metabolomic characterisation equipment and screening processes.
Quantification of metabolites in biological samples using HPLC, UPLC, GC, Mass Spec.
Carry out protein purifications and mechanistic studies
Work closely with application teams and provide biochemistry support.
Develop and contribute to metabolomics and proteomics workstreams.
Required Education and Experience:
• M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in biochemistry / analytical chemistry / biotechnology / pharmacology / biology or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in metabolomics – MS, NMR, HPLC systems
• Hands on experience in chromatography is a must.
• Demonstrated knowledge of biochemistry
• Experience with high throughput screening is a plus.
• Knowledge and skills to conduct experimental work, analyses, interpret the data, and suggest modifications.
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to protocols and produce precise documentation of experimental work.
• High proficiency in biochemistry methodology such as lipidomics, calorimetric assays, etc.
• Able to work independently and creatively.
• Thorough and meticulous both in literature research and in lab work.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong technical writing ability required.
* The position is for both men and women
יש לשלוח מייל ובנושאו יש לכתוב JB-49